I feel bad for the studio reps who have to humor Joel McHale instead of just ignoring him like they probably want to.
gta5 over the last of us and bioshock infinite are you fucking kidding me
My thoughts exactly
Joel McHale is slowly turning into Jamie Kennedy at E3 2007.
Was Joel McHale REALLY necessary?
- (I am working late at night in a 24-hour pharmacy. There are only three customers in the store: a scruffy but clean young couple and another gentleman. The woman in the young couple is very heavily pregnant, and her partner is picking up the range of baby hats we carry and holding them up against her stomach, then looking at the prices and sadly putting them back. They pick up a packet of the cheapest pain medication we carry and bring it to the counter.)
- Female Customer: “I’m sorry, but can you please ask the pharmacist if these are safe for me to take?”
- Me: “Of course!”
- (While we’re waiting for the pharmacist to come out, they tell me they’re expecting their daughter any day now. The pharmacist has been watching the young couple since they came in.)
- Pharmacist: “These are fine, but can I ask why you need them?”
- Female Customer: “Oh, I have a horrible cough that’s making my back ache even worse. I can’t get to sleep.”
- (The pharmacist goes through a list of cough medicines safe for her to take, before the young man shakes his head with tears in his eyes.)
- Male Customer: “I’m sorry, I’ve just lost my job and we really can’t afford any of those. Sorry for wasting your time.”
- Pharmacist: “That’s okay, but this packet is damaged, and legally I can’t let you take it. Seeing as it was the last one, let me and [my name] go look in the back for some more.”
- (The pharmacist takes me out the back, where he puts three packets of name brand painkillers, four bottles of name brand cough syrup, a wheat bag for her back, a tin of formula, a packet of newborn nappies and a few of the hats the couple was looking at into a box. He hands me the box and tells me to take it out to them. I do and they both burst into tears, thanking us over and over again. They leave with huge smiles on their faces.)
- Female Customer: “Thank you again!”
- Other Customer: “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but over hear. Did you say you just lost your job at [local company]?”
- Male Customer: “Yes, I was an IT tech.”
- Other Customer: “I own [other computer store in the area], and I’m looking for a new tech. Can you start tomorrow?”
- (There were tears all round that night. A week later, the young woman brought in her beautiful daughter and a giant batch of cupcakes for the pharmacy staff. Best night at work ever!)
THERE WOULD BE NO HESITATION. I WOULD GO THERE IN MY UNDERWEAR IF I HAD TO
okay i need to talk about an issue
so like does anyone remember the shrek 2 dvd
and how it had this:
and then like…there was for no reason simon cowell
and he seriously sat on a fuckin panel with shrek and fiona like this was a regular fuckin thing for them
and then like at the end u could choose which act u wanted to win and if u chose a really horrible one simon would throw the letter away and just declare himself the winner
we need to talk about this.